Lonestar Mets Has Moved, Change your Bookmarks Now!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Pregame: 05/09/06

Congratulations to Lonestar Met favorite Heath Bell for his Promotion to the big club. Looks like Bell will finally be given a shot by the Mets Brass.

Good luck, Heath! Make us proud.

I can’t tell if this whole Wagner vs. Philly thing is for real or an attempt to hype the series into a bad blood rivalry. I never “hated” the Phils but I have never been to Philly so who knows. Hot Foot has some fan quotes. Check it out.

On the extended Hot Stove front, I have read several different views online. I won’t post any links. Just pick a Mets blog. Everyone that posts frequently has something. I really think that Omar stands pat here and hope a viable option materializes in house. I don’t think Milledge is going anywhere and I seriously doubt Clemens signs with the Mets. On paper it could happen. Realistically, it doesn’t have a chance.

If things go badly enough, I don’t know what could happen. My faith in Omar supersedes my pessimism. Omar stood pat at the deadline last year, didn’t move Milledge in the off-season, I don’t see him losing it now.

Pedro is up tonight at 6:05 for those of us in Texas. Today is the first day of the rest of the season.

Lets go Mets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Counter
Counters
Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!