Lonestar Mets Has Moved, Change your Bookmarks Now!

Friday, May 05, 2006

A Few Things...

I think this is Joe, formerly of Nobody Cares about Joe. Anyway check him out, very funny.

I posted the Jose Valentin Experience earlier. In that style here is Willie's World and a Zambrano blog. I love this style of humor.

Great game tonight. I listened on the radio as I didn't have access to the SNY broadcast. Great game by Wright, I hope this is a hot streak. Glavine was fantastic. I can't believe I was so worried about the staff this offseason. If they stay health the future looks bright.

Sorry for the short post, but I will be providing in depth coverage this weekend as I am taking the time to watch Friday and Saturday's games in their entirety.

Sunday I will be at the Ballpark in Arlington to watched my adopted team take on the hated Evil Empire. I will be at batting practice to heckle Jeter and Arod. Sundays account of my experience and/or arrest on the Ranger Blog I co-write.

Be sure to keep checking back Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Counter
Counters
Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!