Lonestar Mets Has Moved, Change your Bookmarks Now!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Was Robbed!

Well the Times, Daily News and the New York Post have all taken a cue from me and started wrote Bannister stories. At least give me credit guys. None source the secret audio.

I wonder why?

Any way The Daily News did quote Willie as saying:

“Bannister still needs to make this club, so I'm not going to get ahead of myself with all that," Willie Randolph said. "I have liked what I've seen from (Bannister) all spring. If he continues to pitch well, obviously he has a chance."

Just wondering, Willie, is it a real chance or a Jeff Keppinger chance? I can't wait to buy my Keppinger Texas Ranger jersey.

I still maintain that the best move for this club would be Heilman to the Pen and let Bannister take the 5th starter spot. I said it yesterday(of course no one read it except of course the Daily, News, Times, and Post.)

Just goes to show you fair reader, don't pay for the paper when Lonestar Met reports it first-for free!

Do your own work guys!

Sorry for the short post- more to come later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Counter
Counters
Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!