Lonestar Mets Has Moved, Change your Bookmarks Now!

Friday, April 07, 2006

'Tran and Julio down in the Dugout

I would like to take back the negative things I have printed here regarding Julio Franco. Thank God for Julio Franco. I was wrong; worth the 2 mil.

That said- Is Beltran out of his ever lovin mind?

When they give you the curtain call, you take the effin' curtain call.

Does this guy want to be booed? Come on, man. I feel uncomfortable when this guy comes to the plate. I am not going to go off on a tangent either way on the "boo not to boo" issue. I want to like the guy. When the fans turn, it gets really ugly. Ask Alomar, Bonilla, Cedeno... I wonder if I could go from A to Z?

He'd rather sulk than accept curtain call at shea? Geez, is Rey Ordonez his PR guy? Maybe he should pretend to not speak English. Maybe piss off Pearlman.

You're on the Big Stage Carlos- We want to like you.

I hate to see this turn ugly. Thank God for Franco. (did i already say that?)

Does Carlos want to be regarded as this guy?







The young fella on the left is your favorite Mets writer and the man on the right is the Mighty Kong.

Otherwise entertaining game and congrats Tran. The first one’s easy. We expect 30 more - you're not in Houston anymore. Make us proud.

(sorry to dwell on that but I really want to see him become a Star in Gotham)

By the way, could Shea have any worse music during the game? Yuck! Please throw away the best of 90's fad music along with the stupid batting helmets.

You gotta love the way David Wright handled the retaliation knockdowns, just get on. The guy should have an outstanding season. He just keeps getting better with every game.

Lo Duca doesnt seem to be handling the 2 hole very well. I love the guy's attitude but maybe Xman could handle the role better for now. More analysis on that to come.


Anyway, Pedro looked well enough to give us a season. I'm not sure the beanball war was smart but at least we got out with the W.

Now, if Pedro only had an entrance song...

Hey win our series and we'll go to the playoffs.

Bring on the fish.

Sorry for the short post but more to come soon.

(There will be a story regarding the Mighty Kong in the near future.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Counter
Counters
Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!