Lonestar Mets Has Moved, Change your Bookmarks Now!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Off Days Suck


It’s an off day for out boys in Queens as we travel to D.C. to take on the newly hated Nats. I don’t know how my fellow fans feel but I love a heated beanball series. Maybe it’s a distraction but man is it fun to watch.

By this time next week I will (unless the Delta pilot strike thwarts my efforts) make my triumphant return to Shea Stadium. I know some have portrayed her to a baseball sewer but I am excited to return to the home of our beloved Mets.


Look for me on TV. I am taller but I should be easy to spot as I will be the guy in the Mets Hat


By the way if you get a second check out a cool new site at Brooklyn Met Fan. He has some new ideas, great art and Mets pics. Take a look around. I love the Yankee Hate Corner. I wish I would have thought of it first. Great stuff.

That’s all for today, look forward to see the events of tomorrow’s battle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Counter
Counters
Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!