Lonestar Mets Has Moved, Change your Bookmarks Now!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

What a Rip-Off

I always hated the rain delay rule. I really thought the Mets would get in that game. That 4th was agonizing to watch. The Phillies snuck out of this series with a series win.

I would like to mention my two newest Mets links:

Eddie Kranepool Society- He is an old school guy. Check it out for what usually is a complete opposite of my view, but any fan of Heath Bell is a friend of mine

Mets Walkoffs probably needs no introduction. The guy is a walking encyclopdia of Mets knowlegde.

Be sure to check out their sites often.

Sorry I don't have more, but I blame Millie Vanilli, and they insist that I blame it on the rain. What ever that means.

See you tomorrow at 4:30

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Counter
Counters
Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!