Lonestar Mets Has Moved, Change your Bookmarks Now!

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Brewers 9 Mets 6- Is Lima Time! over yet?

Why am I not suprised? I think I'm gonna have a heart attack and die of not suprise

I can't totally blame the game on Lima, but he didn't help.

I had to watch tonight’s game on FSN North tonight. I miss SNY.

On to this mess.

Lima on the hill, bases loaded 5th, 3-1 count to Geoff Jenkins, did you even have to watch what came next?

After that Oliver on the hill, again, no surprise.

7-3 Brewers. Floyd on and Endy gets a gift. Time to get back in the game, right? Nope. The Jose Valenitn Experience is sent to the plate. Sure, a useful force out scored a run, but it was the second out and a rally killer. When will this end? Can we get a real lefty bench guy?

Heath Bell was disappointing. I hope he finds his stuff.

Why Wagner in the 9th? Must have needed to throw after a few days off. He looked good.

Too little, too late in the 9th just an ugly game. Told ya the would need 10 runs tonight.

I miss SNY and the car commercial with the hottie in the yellow. I can't remember the company; advertising the wrong thing I guess.

Good night, Mets fans. See you tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Counter
Counters
Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!