Lonestar Mets Has Moved, Change your Bookmarks Now!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mets 9 Brewers 8

What a strange game. Sanchez gets lit up and Valentin has 4 RBI counting the homerun? Unbelievable.

I guess sometimes the sun shines even on a dog's ass.

Gonzalez looked mediocre, which is about all I expected.

Filthy getting tossed was unbelievable. I think my buddy Dave, from Mets Guy in Michigan, would agree that if Filthy was a Yankee, he stays in the game.

The most baffling thing was Gonzalez hitting for himself. 2 runners on and he hits for himself in the 6th, then he faces one batter in the bottom half?

Game ball to Duke, who soloed in the 9th.

I was one of the guys that hated the Piazza trade because of Hundley. I took me a while to accept Piazza. Duke is getting there pretty quick. I love the way he argued for Filthy Sanchez after the bogus ejection.

Willie was even tossed again- I am even starting to like Willie.

Duke bailed you out Willie; you owe him a free 6 inch cold cut combo.

Ugly win, Petey up tomorrow.

Lets go Mets!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Counter
Counters
Reading blogs at work? Click to escape to a suitable site!